Landlord, Condo, HOA & Tenant Attorneys Based in Philadelphia
Serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Surrounding Counties
Pritzker Law Group understands that conflicts between landlords and tenants can rapidly take on an adverse direction, especially given that state and city regulations are very protective of tenant rights.
In disputes, landlords must be extremely diligent to ensure they follow all required steps - failing to do so could compromise their ability to evict a tenant or collect unpaid rent.
Further complicating the issue, may be the involvement of property management firms, Home Owners Associations (HOA), and Condominium Boards. Our professional team is here to help navigate any complexity you face.
Understanding Your Rights as a Landlord
As a landlord, it is important to understand your rights and responsibilities to protect your investment and ensure a smooth rental process. Knowing your rights can help you navigate through various challenges that may arise with tenants and property management. At Pritzker Law Group, we specialize in landlord-tenant law and can provide you with the legal guidance and support you need.
Here are some key rights that landlords should be aware of:
- Right to Collect Rent: As a landlord, you have the right to collect rent from your tenants in a timely manner as stated in the lease agreement.
- Right to Evict: If a tenant violates the terms of the lease agreement, you have the right to evict them through the proper legal process.
- Right to Maintain Property: Landlords have the right to ensure that the rental property is well-maintained and in compliance with health and safety codes.
- Right to Screen Tenants: You have the right to screen potential tenants to ensure they meet your criteria and are likely to be responsible tenants.
- Right to Enter Property: In certain circumstances, landlords have the right to enter the rental property to make repairs or conduct inspections, as long as proper notice is given.
Understanding your rights as a landlord is crucial for a successful and stress-free rental experience. Our experienced attorneys at Pritzker Law Group can provide you with personalized legal advice and representation to protect your rights and resolve any landlord difficulties you may encounter. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
- Zoning And Land Use
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contracts Negotiations
- Licenses Permit Expediting
- Property Due Diligence Feasibility
- Public Property Acquisition
- Private Money Lending Transactions
- Property Closing Support
- Tax Assessments, Appeals & Abatements
- Government Relations
- Tax Lien Resolution
- Landlord Tenant Resolution
- Development And Design
Comprehensive Understanding of the Industry & Local Markets
Seasoned Experienced With Municipal Agencies & Administrative Boards
Lawyers with Extensive Careers in Specialized Legal Fields
Certified Women-Owned Law Firm
Pritzker Law Group counsels landlords of residential and commercial property every step of the way. Representation matters can include:
- Drafting or negotiating lease terms, leases, condominium documents, and HOA provisions
- Drafting and mailing of notices
- Collections of unpaid rent
- Representation in municipal or state courts
- Disputes over repairs
- Security deposits
- Wage garnishments