Government Relations Attorneys Based in Philadelphia
Building Productive Relationships in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and surrounding counties
Like it or not, public policy impacts nearly every aspect of business. Residential, commercial, and industrial property owners will need professional legal guidance to protect their interests.
Our government relations lawyers at Pritzker Law Group can help you build productive relationships with agencies, organizations, and officials throughout Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the surrounding counties. Our firm’s collaborative approach to real estate development and public affairs has enabled us to successfully facilitate numerous matters for our clients. We can leverage our experience, knowledge, and resources to identify and implement solutions, and keep you up to day in the ever changing political landscape.
- Zoning And Land Use
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contracts Negotiations
- Licenses Permit Expediting
- Property Due Diligence Feasibility
- Public Property Acquisition
- Private Money Lending Transactions
- Property Closing Support
- Tax Assessments Abatements
- Government Relations
- Tax Lien Resolution
- Landlord Tenant Resolution
- Development And Design
Comprehensive Understanding of the Industry & Local Markets
Seasoned Experienced With Municipal Agencies & Administrative Boards
Lawyers with Extensive Careers in Specialized Legal Fields
Certified Women-Owned Law Firm
Pritzker Law Group maintains positive working relationships with many of Philadelphia’s agencies and offices, and members of our team have experience working for the Philadelphia City Council, the Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment, and courts throughout the state. We understand the intricacies of local, city, and state government and can leverage our knowledge to benefit your building project.
Our Philadelphia government relations attorneys can assist you with:
- Public Property Acquisition. Purchasing public land can often be a challenging endeavor. If the land is owned by the Commonwealth, any sale or transfer is subject to legislative approval. Most Philadelphia-owned real estate is controlled by the Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (PHDC), though the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) manages the sales of certain types of city-owned commercial and industrial properties. Our firm can help you negotiate and facilitate real estate deals involving state- or city-owned property.
- Land Use and Zoning. Our team can help you navigate and overcome regulatory obstacles that imperil your project. We are extremely familiar with residential, commercial, and industrial zoning laws and understand how to efficiently resolve many of the conflicts that can arise throughout a project’s development cycle. Our firm has experience facilitating appeals, variances, and other types of special exceptions.
- Permit and License Expediting. Securing the necessary licenses and permits for your construction project will require frequent interfacing with government offices and regulatory authorities. When regulatory obstacles and other conflicts do inevitably arise, knowing where to go and who to talk to is important to efficiently resolve problems and avoid protracted delays. Our team can move through these bureaucratic systems on your behalf and leverage our extensive knowledge to obtain and document the appropriate licenses and permits as quickly as possible.
- Public-Private Partnerships. Our firm can help open doors to collaboration opportunities between the public and private sectors. We can work with your team to identify community needs and potential development solutions that can be facilitated by a public-private partnership. Our team can then conduct the necessary outreach and negotiate the terms of the arrangement.
- Legislative Initiatives. New laws have the potential to benefit or harm business endeavors, and it is important that you and your partners remain aware of all emerging legislation that may impact current and future projects. Our firm can work with you to champion legislative initiatives that will help you meet your objectives and benefit the broader community. We can also provide regular analysis of proposed laws or regulatory changes that may limit your ability to advance projects or conduct business.
- Legislative Remapping. State legislative districts can have a significant impact on local regulations and future legislative priorities. We can assist individuals and businesses with remapping and redistricting advocacy efforts.
We provide professional legal guidance to clients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the surrounding counties. Contact us online or call (215) 515-0882 to learn how our services can benefit your project.