We understand that conflicts between landlords and tenants can rapidly take on an adverse direction, especially given that state and city regulations are very protective of tenant rights. In disputes, landlords must be extremely diligent to ensure they follow all required steps - failing to do so could compromise their ability to evict a tenant or collect unpaid rent. Further complicating the issue, may be the involvement of property management firms, Home Owners Associations (HOA), and Condominium Boards. PLG is here to help navigate any complexity you face.
Landlord, Condo, HOA & Tenant Representation Services
PLG counsels owners of residential and commercial property every step of the way. Representation matters can include:
• Drafting or negotiating lease terms
• Review and negotiation of leases, condominium documents, and HOA provisions
• Drafting and mailing of notices
• Addressing lease violations
• Collections of unpaid rent
• Representation in municipal or state courts
• Disputes over repairs
• Security deposits
• Wage garnishments
Please fill out this contact form to send us an email or use the information below. Thank you.